Infinite Chemical Analysis Labs was founded in 2016 by two PhD chemists whose mission is to provide the cannabis industry with accurate and timely analytical services of exceptional quality while meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations. The lab offers a wide range of quality assurance analyses in addition to state compliance testing to uphold brands to the highest standards for premium products. ICAL prides itself on setting the standard for quality cannabis testing across California and Michigan.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team! This position is is an integral party of our team as the Sales Team is where our relationship with our clients begins and ends. This person is in charge of managing our company’s relationships with its customers. They are tasked with building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company. Other tasks and projects may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
- Customer Service
- Provide excellent customer service for inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Respond to inquiries about services, pricing, and assist existing and potential accounts
- Follow ups to obtain payment
- Complete and maintain paperwork for compliance collection when necessary
- Verify forms submitted by clients to make sure there are no errors
- Assist in scheduling compliance collections
- Office Duties When Necessary
- Assisting with intake, front desk or other office responsibilities when necessary
Required Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must be comfortable working with cannabis.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will be people oriented and able to form relationships quickly.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc.) and G Suite (primarily Google Sheets & Google Docs) and Quickbooks.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Personal integrity, disciplined work ethic, organization skills, and motivation to work with a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or relevant degree) or equivalent experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old due to Bureau of Cannabis Control regulations.
- Must not concurrently work in any other part of the cannabis industry.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of time.
- Sales experience.
- Previous cannabis industry experience.
- Social media marketing & website design experience is a HUGE plus
Infinite Chemical Analysis Labs LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Apply Here -> Infinite Chemical Analysis & Lab – Account Manager
- Salary Offer Base Pay
- Expertise Level Junior
- Total Years Experience Student
- Needs Live Scan Yes
- Job Location Local Office