Be apart of this exciting opportunity, at our Head Quarters location in Mission Valley! This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing industries in California with the best Dispensary. If you are willing and ready to work we want to meet you!
We’re seeking a Relations Events Coordinator to assist our Relations and Events Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compiles price lists and negotiates contracts for services, dates, times, and spaces.
- Coordinates with vendors and marketing to plan and develop promotional events.
- Runs post-event reports for vendor credit reimbursement
- Develops and maintains current lists of available vendors and products.
- Organizes multi-store promotional calendar and meets regularly with vendors
- Maintains current knowledge of event planning standards and trends by attending seminars, consulting with other professionals, and reading trade publications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to respond to problems and to assist clients with a calm, courteous, and helpful manner and attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
Work is performed in an office environment and in close proximity to other workers. Incumbent shall be exposed to those conditions normally encountered in a business office environment. Physical demands are light, consisting primarily of sitting, standing and walking. May be required to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds. Incumbent must be able to see and hear in the normal range with or without correction and communicate verbally and in written form with great facility and must be able to be understood. Incumbent must have the stamina to work long hours and attend night meetings after regular working hours. Incumbent must be available to work some Saturday’s and evenings.
March and Ash is a customer-focused cannabis establishment that believes everyone deserves a comfortable and confident cannabis experience. We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic, and team-oriented applicants that bring a customer-first approach to March and Ash. As a newer business, we’re excited to offer great growth potential within the company and invite those who truly want to flourish within the cannabis industry to join our team. We look forward to meeting you!
- Salary Offer $17/hr
- Address 2835 Camino Del Rio Suite 100, San Diego, Ca, 92108
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Education High School Diploma