The CRM & Email Marketing Manager will manage campaigns around engaging our customer base to drive first sales, repeat sales, referrals, and loyalty program engagement. A successful candidate will be data-driven; and have experience in Email marketing, SMS Marketing and CRM, including loyalty program management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan and execute on CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention through email, SMS and more.
- Day-to-day execution of broadcast email program, including: setting up emails, segmenting customer lists, scheduling emails, setting up tests, reporting, quality assurance etc. Coordinate campaigns with the creative team and make sure that storyline is coherent and consistent across different segments/campaigns.
- Monitor, measure, and report on all relevant email, SMS and Loyalty campaign KPIs.
- Leverage data to make us smarter and continue to optimize the program – this could be email performance, customer data, email behavioral data, test results, etc.
- Drive loyalty program engagement, and growth. Suggest and potentially structural improvements to the existing loyalty program.
- Maintain email, SMS content calendar and assist with monthly/quarterly planning.
- Manage segmentation strategy, use data and creativity to explore and test new segments, identify opportunities for A/B testing in segmentation and messaging in order to optimize and drive improvements to KPIs
- Evaluate CRM marketing strategies including testing, competitive landscape.
- Work cross functionally with Stores and in-house Creative teams to assist in creating emails and SMS marketing and loyalty campaigns and offers.
- Prepare materials to internally communicate business priorities and strategy for Marketing efforts and help enhance the customer view.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience working on email, CRM, loyalty, SMS or lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies
- Data-driven and analytical with experience in Excel and A/B testing in email, SMS, loyalty, and segmentation
- Understanding of data privacy and governance policies
- Experience planning content calendars for email / CRM campaigns
- Knowledge on reporting on KPIs, troubleshooting errors, identifying new growth opportunities, and presenting findings.
- Familiarity with Email Service Providers such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Familiarity with Loyalty providers such as Clutch, Springbig a plus.
- HTML knowledge a huge plus.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This position operates in a professional corporate office setting, and most time will be spent sitting and standing in an office or remote work environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
No Hi-B sponsorship. Completion and successful passing of Background and Drug Screen.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.